Thursday, December 13, 2007

Christmas card

The past few years I've designed our Christmas cards. It's one of the things I look forward to every holiday season. Nothing fancy, just something simple which is my preference when it comes to most things. Well, this year, I've been too tired to think about it. And with Christmas quickly approaching I was even contemplating not sending out any Christmas cards. Then I started playing with Piglet's gingerbread house photos a few days ago and ended up ordering these through Shutterfly.



Although I'm impressed with their quality and turn-around time, I could've easily done this at home. For some reason I believed that their photo cards would have some kind of a card stock backing. This is not true. The back is like that of any photo papers and I don't like writing on it. Yes, I'm one of those people who need to include a handwritten message with every card. So now I have to go and cut out some card stock paper to attach it to the back just so I could write on it. Guess I'm pretty hard to please. Next year I'll be designing our cards.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Hello! I've enjoyed reading your blog so much! I just love these cards! I also like the picture of Piglet and her friends reading their books. Hehe... So cute! And the story about her toy bucket... Thank goodness it was okay! lol

I can't wait to read about what she does next! :)