Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Nursery on my mind.

I noticed that DwellStudio has launched their new baby line at Target and just had to check it out this morning. I just about loved everything, from bibs and wall decals to full crib sets. I thought the prices were really amazing [less than $70 for 3-piece crib sets and just around $10 for most other things] but liked the girl designs much better than boy designs. And we're probably having a boy [to be confirmed in a week, hopefully]! Oh well, I wasn't really thinking of buying anything for the nursery anyway. I am happy with the crib set we got for Piglet from Kimberly Grant. It seemed gender neutral at the time but now it looks very boyish.

I guess, if anything, I would love a new changing table and pad like this since our cheap changing table is getting a little wobbly from constant use.



Other than that, I got Piglet this puzzle + activity book from Cranium Bloom.

I think it's new since I've never seen it before. She's getting into puzzles [I'm a fan of Mudpuppy floor puzzles] and this seems like a good one according to the reviews. Can't wait to try it out!

No comments: