Thursday, April 17, 2008

Baby gifts

I really enjoy making things for others. And when that person is a brand new baby, it is especially fun. This is the first set of baby things I've made. Piglet and I will be visiting her very soon.

I didn't plan on it but ended up with a red, pink, and green color scheme.


appliqued onesies, super easy and fun to make ::


burp clothes [ie. cloth diapers spiffed up with Ikea fabrics] ::


simple bibs ::


a little clutch to hold diapers and wipes ::


Some itty bitty versions of my fabric button felt clips [so stinkin' tiny and cute!] ::


Packaged in a little tin suitcase ::


Now I need to go make some of this stuff for MY baby!

3 comments:

Knit Sew City Girl said...

Wow. Your goodies are amazing! My friend is expecting a baby girl this July and I would love to be able to make some handmade gifts for her. I've got the Bend the Rules Sewing Book, but I've only made the coasters. Thanks for sharing the photos.

Mary

Knit Sew City Girl said...

Wow. Your goodies are amazing! My friend is expecting a baby girl this July and I would love to be able to make some handmade gifts for her. I've got the Bend the Rules Sewing Book, but I've only made the coasters. Thanks for sharing the photos.

Mary

Anonymous said...

Will you have any of this stuff on sale on your etsy site? i would absolutely pay for this gift set for myself (new arrival due in july) and for friends' babies!