Monday, April 14, 2008

One nice day


We haven't had very good weather around here and were delighted to wake up [early!] to a sunny day on Saturday. We contemplated checking out this year's Tulip Festival but decided to head to the beach instead. So glad we did that as Piglet had a blast playing with her new sand toys with daddy while I vegged out with my ever-growing belly. It was a perfect day to be at the beach. We can't wait to go back. Weather, please cooperate...

A stroll with daddy

Busy Piglet...

Stopping only for a moment for a quick photo

Me and my 28 week belly

I am huge... [and keep thinking if my *lazy* husband had just stood up to take this photo, I'd look much smaller...]

Is there a better way to end a beach day?

1 comment:

Amanda said...

That looks like so much fun! I need a day at the beach!