Friday, July 25, 2008

Poop wears brown.

Piglet with her favorite blanket, Cutie. Yes, she named her blanket and says it's her baby. She [breast]feeds it and everything.


So it's the end July and we've been potty training Piglet since March. [Sigh.] She's been doing well with pee pee but pooping is just not happening. So when she went a few days ago, we made sure to make a big deal out of it, giving her endless praises and celebrating with 2 pieces of chocolates [for making #2, she says...]. She loved the attention, so I tried bribing her again with more chocolate today. [Yes, I'm a great mom.] She tried and tried and tried. I felt bad so I told her maybe it's just not ready to come out, we'll try again later. She responded, "Mommy, I wanna try for a few more minutes. Poo poo is getting ready to come out, it's putting on its brown clothes right now!" Just about the only thing that made me forget how tired I was today.

No comments: