Tuesday, August 5, 2008

It's a house full of girls...

...is what Piglet proclaimed today as daddy is out of the country and it's just us plus my mom around here.

Dressing my babies in cute outfits until I lose the rest of my baby weight [15 pounds to go!] ::

































Big sister who likes to put her own shoes on ::



















A while back I won this nursing cover giveaway. I haven't used it much for nursing but it is great for covering baby's carseat since she seems to like napping in it. I wanted to make myself one using some cute fabric. So that's how this came about.

Carseat/nursing cover ::



















Reversible ::



















Guess she's not a fan of Amy Butler, though ::

1 comment:

Knit Sew City Girl said...

That is a interesting nursing cover. I haven't seen them in England.

Your girls are so cute!

Mary