Sunday, September 9, 2007

A little of this, a little of that



Cupcakes... who can resist them? Certainly not Piglet. She doesn't like frosting though which I'm thankful for.




Loving this bedding set from Ikea. For only 12 bucks, they must lose money just on the fabric! Our master bedroom is so blah [as is the whole house, but I keep telling myself I have tons of time later to work on it, for now I'm happy if it's just clean] and I'm loving the splash of yellow.




I made a duvet cover for Piglet's toddler sized comforter. The color and fabric choices are hers [stripes on top + polka dots on the inside] and little did I know it totally matches her quilt. Did she know this??? It was a super simple project and I thought I had it when I got the buttons holes all sewn. Then I got a little too excited with the seam ripper and ripped right through one of the holes... I was SO sad. Now I will never open a button hole without a pinning the back of the hole first.



Can you find the boo-boo? Still, it warmed my heart when upon seeing it in her bed, Piglet exclaimed "I love it!" Sweet girl...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

check out www.brocadehome.com. pretty stuff!!