Wednesday, October 17, 2007

5 minute bob

Lately Piglet has been pulling out anything I put in her hair. I hope it is a phase because I love making her hair clips and ponies... But her hair could use a trim and I felt ready to part with some of her hair for the first time. So we went to this kids salon. My thought? Geez, it's great to be a kid these days, for the most part. Piglet had a lot of fun playing with all kinds of toys in the waiting area and then sat in a little car and watched her favorite show, Blue's Clues, while the stylist went to work. 5 minutes later she ended up a cute little bob. It's more than a trim I had been looking for, but now we won't have to go back for a while. We left with a little baggie of her locks attached to a certificate to remember her first cut.

Doing great at first...


Then started getting antsy... thankfully before we knew it it was done!


So what do you think?

Before:


After:

No comments: