Monday, October 1, 2007

Aloha!

We're back! Well... we've been back from our wonderful vacation for almost a week and I finally have some energy to get back to my life. Somehow I managed to catch a cold in Hawaii [!] and have been dealing with that. It felt like, eh, just a little runny nose and scratchy throat in beautiful Hawaii but Portland's rainy, dreary weather made everything feel so much worse. Looking at these photos makes me wish I could rewind my life 2 weeks and relive our lazy days... Actually I don't even have that many photos. We were that lazy.



We really didn't do much. Hubby and I usually like to pack in as many things as possible whenever we go away but this was a little different. And it was nice!

Beach [morning] + Pool [afternoon] + plate lunches + shave ice + a bit of attractions and shopping = whole trip!

Piglet working daddy.


Piglet's favorite thing about Hawaii? The hotel! Whenever we went out she said "let's go back to the ho-TEL!" Her favorite thing right now is swiping a credit card in every gap she could find around the house, like in between the cabinet doors and under the coffee table top, pretending to open hotel rooms.


Liking this photo:


Sea life park. I don't think we'll return unless Piglet wants to swim with the dolphins one day. The leeward side of the island is my favorite though.


How many dolphins do you see? [4]


Chillin' out in Waikiki, looking a little tanned. We slathered her in SPF 50, promise.


Taking it all in for the last time.


And the only photo of all 3 of us, at the Dole plantation.


I feel as if my body has gone into a shock as we returned to a chilly, rainy city. The weather has cooled considerably since we left. I've been really behind with my little business but I'm planning to catch up a lot this week.

No comments: