Thursday, October 11, 2007

Yumminess

The big news around here today is that for the first time, Piglet did not cry for me at preschool. I knew once she got over the initial separation anxiety, she would have a great time. And that's exactly what her teachers said she had today...

While she was in school, I headed over to check out what's new at Bolt. I love this store but usually convince myself that it is too far of a drive away. This is not really true- only took me 20 minutes- but perhaps it's a good thing that I don't go there often. I would buy the whole store if I could... they have the most yummy fabrics you could imagine. I ended up with these.

Smallish prints for creating for my little shop:


Thinking about making another toddler duvet cover:


And envisioning either a bag for me or some cushions for our white white couch:



Check out these new Crocs! They're so darn cute I could just scream... Love love love the cozy insert. I made a big funky flower out of felt and button, my version of this. These and baby UGGs should keep Piglet's little feet warm for the next few months. Lucky ducky.

No comments: