Thursday, October 4, 2007

Japanese loot

I squeezed in a trip to this fabric store in Waikiki during Piglet's last naptime. I was curious what a Hawaiian fabric store might carry. The answer? Lots of Hawaiian prints! Plus lots more [Japanese] cuteness...


Came across these Hello Kitty cookie cutters at Shirokiya. I've never been into HK... that is, until Piglet came along. Maybe because I really want to throw her a HK birthday party one day? These cookies will be perfect.


Not from Hawaii, but loving these Japanese craft books. One on the left is all about patchwork, center one contains photos/patterns of amazing children's clothes, and the last is a whole book on smocking. Yummy yummy yummy... I wish I had more time on my hands.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello here !

I am a french girl and I am looking for this set of cookie mold HK for a long time... and I havent found it anywhere...
I would like to know where did you buy yours?
Can you answer me buy mail?
Thanks =)

Bisous =)