Wednesday, July 18, 2007

A new beginning

Well, it took a while to get the ball rolling but I am here finally. I have failed my first two attempts at blogging... you know what they say, third time is a charm. Hopefully that will be the case for me.

I've created this blog mainly because I want to hold on to the memories that are created daily with my little one... let's call her Piglet. She absolutely adores Piglet, I'm not sure why... I just know he can be found within a few feet of my daughter at any given moment. She recently turned 2 and life couldn't be any better for her. Mommy and daddy are not complaining either.

I'm also hoping this blog will be a motivational force behind my hobby- crafting. I consider myself a beginner as I have no formal training in design but I've been doing it for fun for a while. Mostly paper stuff but more recently I've gotten into making felt hair clips. I recently opened a shop at Etsy and it's fun how so many ideas pop in your head when you have a little shop to fill up. It's almost like having a baby. Eventually I want to get into sewing and all that good stuff, but for now, I'm happy with working with felt.

Speaking of felt, I recently discovered this 100% wool felt from Holland. I can't wait to see what comes out of this beauty!

No comments: