Tuesday, July 31, 2007

August already?

I can't believe it's already August. Summer is just breezing by... Today was a lovely day and Piglet had much fun at her gymnastics class. She did a half swing on the bars with her teacher and was talking about it all day. Taking her to gymnastics makes me all warm inside because it's something I've always wanted to do as a child but never had the opportunity. We stopped at Sephora on the way home because I've lost my favorite tweezers and I can't take my eyebrows anymore. Seems like back to school and fall clothes are already in. Piglet wanted to stop by her favorite store, Pottery Barn Kids [funny to hear a 2 year old say "I go to Pottery Barn."] Then we picked up a little treat for me at See's candies. Big mistake... I let her experience a few bites of my vanilla creme chocolate sample and, let's just say she was not happy when it was all gone. She has a major sweet tooth just like me. After a nice nap [during which I snuck out to pick up some more fabric and other goodies, a perk of having a husband who works from home], we went to the pool only to find out the heaters were down and all classes were canceled. So I set Piglet up with this and she had a good time sitting in there for about an hour.



1 comment:

Stitchblade said...

The Etsy blog ring thing seems to be missing from your page. Mine was missing the other day then it came back.