Thursday, August 2, 2007

Looking forward to the weekend

Piglet and I are super excited because my sister is coming to visit! She'll be here tonight and staying through Monday. The weather's going to be great [Piglet loves to say "not too hot, not too cold, just perfect!" Yes, that's exactly what it'll be for the next couple of days.] and we have a few fun things planned like berry picking and a day trip to the beach. Sprinkle in some shopping, eating out, and playing with felt/buttons and it's going to be a blast. We'll also be visiting a few kid-friendly restaurants as my sister is starting a new job that requires knowledge of family-friendly dining. She doesn't have a kiddo yet, so I'm lending her Piglet for the weekend. Yay to that!

I'm also excited to come up with a new design/logo for the shop with her. I'm longing for something more professional-looking to make it more "official." She has a design background and we both love to play around with Illustrator so it'll be perfect.

I'll be back with what we come up with!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.