Saturday, August 4, 2007

I'm drooling over...

Something to cheer up my white white office. This is not your ordinary tape dispenser people, it's also a USB hub! So cool. I'm not a gadget freak like my husband, but I want one of these. Cute colors too.



Maybe it's not so obvious yet, but I LOVE felt. I'm constantly wondering what everyday items can be made with felt. I love this cherry blossoms felt cake. The cake base and the little decorations are all made from felt so they stick. Endless hours of fun for your little chef, I tell ya. I've been seeing a lot of play foods made from felt, but this one takes the cake. LOL.



Reversible bustle skirt. Not exactly sure how it works but I love the apron-like top layer and all the ruffles underneath.



Another gorgeous apron dress.



And another bustle dress... I wish they made this one in my size. Then again, it may not be so flattering for my big butt. In any case, ack, this whole store is just drool-worthy.


All this bustle talk reminds me of my wedding dress. Oh how I miss you, my bustle dress....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute Cute Cute!

Georganne said...

YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED!!!
http://georgannesbaby.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Share more....