Thursday, August 2, 2007

My imaginative child

I mentioned the laundry basket as one of Piglet's favorite toys. And here's another household item that she just loves- the step stool. There's the more obvious ways to use it... climb and "cook" on the kitchen counter or turn it into a little tent by putting a blanket over the whole thing. Then Piglet thought of another thing it can be turned into- an easel! Pretty brilliant if you ask me! I was pleasantly surprised at how imaginative she was with this one. Seriously, I'm need to stop buying toys for Piglet...




Piglet's gotten quite good at feeding herself [with no mess]. Here's a picture of her eating with a grain of rice stuck on her nose. I didn' tell her or wipe it off because I thought it was so cute. Then she felt that something was on her nose, wiped it off, and said "oh dear, oh dear, oh dear." Where do they learn this stuff??

1 comment:

Angela said...

Very cute. Where do they learn it? From us! My favorite is "Who made this mess?" With hands on hips. Mini me!