Sunday, August 26, 2007

Weekend recap

This week/weekend just flew by. We had a full house here, family visiting on a short notice. I don't really even know what I did the past few days. I know this week will be a fun one though because it's my husband's one week off before he starts his new job. We have all week to play and then we'll be making a trip up to Seattle over the Labor day weekend. I've never been to Seattle so I can't wait! Been gathering info on where to shop and eat. Thankfully I found a this timely post.

One thing I have been doing the past few days is poring over this book. So many beautiful projects and I think it is perfect for me, a beginner. I'm waiting for my fabric orders to come in and I can't wait to start sewing. A little nervous, but how bad could it be, right?



So I'm surprised that I've stuck with low-carbs eating so far. I am craving pasteries though... and I'm going here tomorrow with a friend. Why do I do this to myself? Must be strong... The good news is I've lost about 4 pounds in 10 days. Yay- that is motivation! Must be strong... must be strong... for a few more days until I can start eating at least some fruit!

1 comment:

Stitchblade said...

I just got my book like 2 days ago! I wanted it for awhile now. Can't wait to make some of the projects.